1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sport Duty

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Dakota2004, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

Hello guys, I wanted to know if anyone has a 7` sport duty plow on there truck or knows someone with it. I really want to get it for my truck its a dodge dakota QC.. Any info people can state about it will be very appreciated.

2. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

73 views but no replys come on guys help me here.:dizzy:

3. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

ive seen a couple of dakotas with plows but havent seen a quad cab did you call a dealer to see if you could stay within your front gvrw they would know what you could put on that truck as far as how they push i dont know but i have seen toyota tacos push snow so im sure a dakota could do ok light residentially try snow way first i hear alot about the as far as light plow set ups go.

4. NEHawaiian

NEHawaiian Member
    from CT

I am a boss dealer in CT and have installed it on dakota's with no problems. If need be email me at blayne.lum@sbcglobal.net

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Same thing with the Snoway 26 series, Many out there pushing snoway and not having issues.

6. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

NeHawiian, where about is your location. I really want that boss!

7. NEHawaiian

NEHawaiian Member
    from CT

Northwest Connecticut. Superior Auto in torrington 860-489-4161