1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sport duty with pro wings

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by allstarlawncare, Dec 29, 2011.

1. allstarlawncare

allstarlawncare Member

Does anyone know if it is possible to put pro wings on a sport duty? I am sick of chasing dribbles and i know that this can take care of that issue. Buying a new plow is out of the question right now. Pro wings are only around 200 bucks.

So, do you think it is possible?

2. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Should be. Prow-Wings will go on just about anything.

3. allstarlawncare

allstarlawncare Member

anyone else have anything about this?

4. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I would just get on the buyers web-site and download the dimensions and double check to make sure it will fit.

The sport duty, is it poly or steel? If it's poly, then you might have to figure out some re-reinforcement for the pro-wings just to be on the safe side.

You could also call buyers and talk to a tech and see what they have to say.

5. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

I bought the pro wings and love them. I originally called buyers and they said they can not be mounted on a Boss Poly Plow. I said WRONG! I have had them on for 3 seasons with no problems othere than replacing the rubber cutting edges after 2 years. If you look close, I welded 2 5x5" pcs behind the mounting brackets and got a long enough pin to drill thru the reinforcing frame piece and put a pin accessable from the bottom that you can't see in this Pic. No Cracks, No Problems. Bought the wings from Northern Tool.com 200 bucks +/- No more trailings and much faster!!!

Photo0597.jpg