1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sponsor Links?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Young Pup, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Hi,

I was on my brother's computer last night and signed on to Plowsite. When I got on I noticed I was able to see about 10 15 sponsor on the top of page. Now when I sign on my computer I see only one, it is snowsport. Any suggestions on how I can fix this on my computer?

Thanks,

JP

PS I am using aol if that matters.

2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Thats the only one I see as well.I never figured it was a problem...

3. Young Pup

I Cannot name them all but I believe I saw Diamond, Western and more. I will be going back to his place and will sign on to get the complete list. I just found it weird when I was on last night. Totally threw me for a loop. I thought I was on the wrong site.

4. Young Pup

Ok I am on his computer. under Plowsite going left to right here is a list of the links as they appear:

Fisher Blizzard the Boss Meyer Central Parts Warehouse

Western Diamond Snowpusher Snowsport Sure Flow Vibrator
    parts.com

Anyone else have these links?

5. Young Pup

9 days and counting?

Hey Moderators or Administrators,

Any ideas on this problem? Got back on my brothers computer just to make sure it was not a fluke, he still gets all of the links?