1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Splash guards...

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Frozen001, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

I picked up some of those molded splash guards for my GMC.... and well I don't like them. They ended up being too small and I don't think they look good on the truck so now I am looking for something that will look good as well as being functional. Also now that I have the molded ones on I think I would need something a bit more flexible than these because I see them being ripped off when I hit a snow bank...any input/pictures of what you guys use would be great.

Lou

2. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

get the rubber ones i got mine from the cat dealer there nice and they have yet to get ripped off i know exactly what your talking about i had two come off in one snow fall i was pissed. :angry:

3. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Thanks for the input... only problem is there are no heavy truck dealers within a reasonable distance from be...

4. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

that sucks. good luck

5. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

Frozen can you post a pic of them and let me know if you would like to sell them later.

6. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I think those are the black hard plastic mudflap deals that fit over the flare that have a white bowtie on them, I just bought a set for $25 at Karl Chevy.