1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spitfire LED dash light...

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Humvee27, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Heres a video for my new Spitfire Dash LED light....it's a lot smaller then I was thinking it would be for some reason but for $75.00 it isn't that bad....I've already ordered the Avenger but heres what it looks like....
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i249.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/Spirfirevideodaylight001.flv">

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

i just ordered one

3. Fiafighterdude

from ME

hahaha sorry but i have to get you on this didnt you mean sirennet.com

4. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Yep...ya'll know whatchamacallit.....I'm having one of those days...lol

5. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

Looks good. I should order one, I need a hella bright all blue dash light.

6. Fiafighterdude

from ME

get the dual avenger it will it so bright it will knock you on ur ass

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

For some reason that Spitfire just don't do anything for me. It actually look washed out being in the daylight.

8. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

yep...

Yeah...it is washed out in the daylight....thats why I ordered the dual avenger....it should be a lot brighter....I hope so anyway....I just wanted to let you guys see it so you know what it's like...

9. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

make sure to post up that avenger. by the videos on sirennet they looks kick azz.