1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spinner motor question for maxi-spreader or ez dumper spreader ???? Please Help...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by The Cutting Edg, Dec 24, 2007.

1. The Cutting Edg

The Cutting Edg Junior Member
    from east

I recently bought an maxi-spreader for my dump insert and the spinner motor was junk, I was wondering if anyone knew what motor I need to replace it? There is no name plate or any information on the spinner motor so I am kinda lost... The spreader is very similiar to the downeaster or ez dumper replacement tailgate spreader so if you have one of those maybe you could tell me what spinner motor it has on it...? Any help you guys could be would be great. Thanks in advance Jesse

2. The Cutting Edg

The Cutting Edg Junior Member
    from east

Come on guys I need some help with this..

3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Take the motor off and take it to an electrical supply place, they might be able to help you. In a pinch, Napa might have something if your willing to pay a arm and a leg.