1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spinner doesn't work SHPE2000

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by odd1or2even, Jan 27, 2014.

1. odd1or2even

odd1or2even Senior Member

Last storms it worked fine, I took it off and stored it. We just got another 2'' so I went out and hooked it back up to turn on before loading salt and I get a P code on the spinner. I have the black digital control boxes.

I swapped out the controller and that didn't do anything, I also switched three different spinners and same thing P code. The P means spinner disconnected.

Now that the weather is warmer I am going to get a test light and check to see if I have power leaving the controller, and then back at the connection to the spinner. Have anything else I can do to check? What's the deal?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

P doesn't mean bad spinner, it means missing connection. Could be dirty connections, bad connection, unplugged wires, broken wires.
  3. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

feed power to motor. see if it works. if so check all connections . Look inside connection and make sure they are all were they are suppose to be. Check all wire running to spinner. anything that might have gotten crimped , burned ,cut, Anythings possible.