1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

spell check

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by DBL, Nov 24, 2005.

1. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

wut hapend two the spel chek buton att the nd of the knuw pos or treads

2. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

They haved gotten rid of it to see who can really smell :nod:

3. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

Year write?

Look to the upper, extreme right on the "Reply to Thread", see the ABC with the check mark?
    Click it, you will need to download once, then it sits in your tool-bar and can be used in other sites, etc. also.

I would look like an even bigger fool without it.

4. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

I had disabled the spell check because some people were having problems posting, and I suspected that the spell checker could be the cause.

The current version of the forum software comes with a spell checker in the top right corner of each post, but that does not work in all browsers. I have therefore re-installed the old spell check, in the hope that it doesn't cause problems.

Enjoy!

Pierre-Luc

5. bigcanuck

bigcanuck Junior Member

Hi all I use this as a spell checker http://www.iespell.com/ you download and access by right click. This program can be used anywhere on net when using Internet Explorer. Sweet little free program.

6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi plsoucy
    I was glad to see spell check is back, but I answered several thread today and used spell check but my posting are not showing up. Sorry looks like its still a issue. I did download the other version of spell check and I will start using that again.

Regards Mike