1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Spell Check, Spell Check, Spell Check!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by North Country, Oct 8, 2004.

1. North Country

North Country Senior Member

I am sorry but I am getting a headache trying to decipher some of these posts!

I'm not trying to be an a** but come on, click the button that we have been so kindly provided with.....

OK, I feel better now - go about your business... - michael

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Agreed :salute:

3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I agree, sometimes I leave out a word, always try to have everything spelled correct.

4. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

i never use it. but i do use my dictionary when there is something i'm not sure about. i'm quit sure my lack of education shows. one thing i dont like about spell check is if you dont know the spelling, it cant help you anyway. becuase it gives you several chooses. but i do beliave some need to put more effort into there post.

5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I am guilty, hang me by the thumbs and whip me.

6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I think i have set the record for the most run on sentances LOL. I don't make too much of an effort to be gramaticaly correct, i have to do that all day in school. It can be hard to understand people. One thing i try to remember is that the members on this site only know eachother, for the most part, by what they write (i hope to meet some of you soon in NY). Its not like we have ever talked face to face so you try not to sound stupid.

7. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

'sentences' :drinkup:

8. rainair

rainair Senior Member

spell check!!!!

I could not have said it better! thanks~! :waving: pumpkin:

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

when in doubt use spell checker

10. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Spall chak

Yes please use spall chak, if we only had grammer chak they would be easier to reed.

11. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

commas and periods are your friends.

12. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

eye ewes spell check butt it does knot all ways help. their are thymes that eye spell the word write, butt eye ewes the wrong word. it happens two me awl the thyme. buy the weigh... eye am going too start spell checking beginning with this post.

:p

Wow know spelling errors, I red it twice... This post is good two go.

13. crashz

crashz Senior Member

That was painful...

14. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

remsen1

Shake ur head. ur i's r stuk.

Spell checked?

15. mo snowboy

mo snowboy Junior Member

Remsen 1...freaking hilarious

That was so funny I was laughing out loud. I am going to nominate that as one of the funniest posts I've read.

16. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

quit or quite?

perhaps we need a grammer check too?

lol j.k. im just giving you a hard time

17. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deson't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

;)

:D

18. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

premierland what part of lack of education didn't you get. missed an e ooooh

19. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I wish the moderators would close this thread.....

20. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Closd Fur Rpears Dunt Possssst