1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

speedcaster 2

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by snoluvr, Sep 18, 2004.

1. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

I bought a Fisher Speedcaster 2. Anyone else have one? I am trying to figure out how to hook a light to the yellow pre-rigger wire. Do you mount it to the metal frame for a ground? Also, how is it powered, when the spreader is on? I also need to find where to hook up the orange wire under the hood. It says to hook it to the chmtl. wire.??? Any ideas?? dealer as not been too helpful.

2. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Lighting On Spare Leads

You should have a booklet which came with the machine if ya got it new, if not, give me a fax # and I will fax you the book, let meknow hte engine type and we;ll go from there,
    The harness, or at least mine has 3 spare leads in it, 1 of which I use to control two fog lights on the rear of the sander, angled/pointed outwards and downwards which aid me in backing in driveways and such and the other two, one is a spare and the other controls rear amber strobes mounted to the sander.

3. iowaegian

iowaegian Junior Member
    from 1