1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Speedcast Pushbeam Replacement

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nhxrunner, Jun 18, 2012.

1. nhxrunner

nhxrunner Junior Member

While disconnecting the blade this spring I noticed that my pushbeam is toast. It's closely resembles a twizzler. I've got an 89 F-350 2WD, what are the chances I can find a replacement on the cheap? I don't even know where to start looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :help:

2. LON

LON Senior Member

probably still available from Fisher. Will look tomorrow when I'm at the shop.

3. LON

LON Senior Member

4. nhxrunner

nhxrunner Junior Member

Thanks anyway. Probably wouldn't have been the cheap alternative either. Anyone else have suggestions?

5. nhxrunner

nhxrunner Junior Member

Thread revival! Still looking. Want to get this sorted out before the snow starts flying. Any additional help will be greatly appreciated!!

6. I'm not sure if you are still looking for this part for your truck, but I believe I have what you are looking. I have this part off the truck in good shape and it appears we don't live too far from one another. Let me know if you are interested.

Jeff

7. nhxrunner

nhxrunner Junior Member

Jeff I brought mine down to Donovan Spring in Londonderry and they were able to repair it. Great shop if you ever need any similar work. I will keep you in mind if the repair doesn't hold up. Thanks!!