1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Speedcast pump mounting on 88 Chevy 2500?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ed355, Dec 10, 2007.

1. ed355

ed355 Junior Member
    from CT

Hello all, does anyone have a picture of how an old Speedcast hydraulic pump mounts to the engine on a 1988 Chevy 2500 with a 305?
    I'm pretty sure I have all the brackets, but the pump was off of the engine when I bought the truck. The Fisher website is missing that step of the instructions for this year.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

3. ed355

ed355 Junior Member
    from CT

The picture in that PDF isn't very clear and page 5, where it would explain how to mount it, doesnt load :confused:

Pics of your setup would help greatly. Thanks.

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

will get them tomarow for ya.

5. t-dawg1982

t-dawg1982 Member
    from canada

is there anyway someone can also send me pics of the mount and how to mount the pump,mine is a 92gmc 1500 with old speedcast plow,I really need help on where to hook up pump,he came off a ford so I have to fab up some brackets,fisher site is hard to view pic,any pics would be great,my email is trevor.mcmaster@eds.com thanks alot