1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

speedcast on wrangler

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by SalvageTitleTJ, Dec 12, 2007.

1. SalvageTitleTJ

SalvageTitleTJ Junior Member

Have an extra 7 foot speedcast, electric over hydraulic kicking around. When did they stop making these? Would like to put it on a 99 wrangler not sure if parts are available.

2. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

You won't find Speedcaster mounts for a TJ. Fisher had long since abandoned the stay-on-the-truck mounting by then. That being said, there's a guy outside Portland, Maine who has a Speedcaster mounted on his TJ. Clearly it was a custom install, but it's on there -- and it looks good.

3. SalvageTitleTJ

Thanks

Finally an answer. Thank you. I had found that out and made my own set up as well. There is now a TJ New Hampshire that has a speedcast as well.

4. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

Glad you got it sorted out.

How 'bout a picture?

5. SalvageTitleTJ

I will get one up this week

6. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

How did you mount the pump under the hood?

7. SalvageTitleTJ

It's running an MM1 eclectric over hydraulic.