1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

speedcast info

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by yamahagrizzly, Dec 29, 2010.

1. yamahagrizzly

yamahagrizzly Member

I have a fisher sreedcast plow i am putting on my 97 jeep wrangler. The plow works and is in great shape. I am just looking for info on how to hook up the hydrolics and the cables.
    and do they make something better than 2 T handle levers to operate the plow?

The plow is on a truck already i just have to swap everything on my jeep, then the truck is going to the junk yard.

the 2 main things i am looking for are how do i hook up a v shaped belt to my flat grooved belt.
    where can i get cables for it? and if possable i would like to up grade.
  2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

You are going to have to add a pully. Not sure if they make one for that model?You could up grade to a newer pump.There is a lot of stuff on ebay.
  3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

thay didnt do live hydro belt drive for 97 wranglers. your best easy faster bet is to swap to electric pump unit. then you also get 1 switch setup and not 2 levers.