1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

speedcast help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by khi5in, Dec 12, 2007.

1. khi5in

khi5in Junior Member

i've read many post on this and many other sites regarding my older speed cast but still having trouble. can someone please solve this problem? my setup is going on my 90 k5 full size blazer. 7' speed cast series g electric hydraulic. i have the original install and parts paper work. i need to know where i can find a 27" push beam with 22 1/4" spacing between the connecting pin assembly. my old blazer had this part but it was welded and repaired to often to reuse. my local plow distributor has the beams for the 7.5 blades but it appears the 7 footers are tougher to come by. according to the diagram the part # is 1510. i would appreciate if someone might be able to tell me where and how to get one of these baby's new or used shipped or i can pick up if its local enough to the Boston area. pre thanks to any who can help me out.

2. khi5in

khi5in Junior Member

please guys any help or suggestions ?

3. blockhd9

blockhd9 Junior Member

if you cant find a push beam can you change the a frame i have an a frame but i would need to measure it im no plow tech just giving you my thought also junk yard?? i will check my frame this weekend and try to remember to get back at ya

4. khi5in

khi5in Junior Member

found one by dumb luck. saw one on ebay 1 hour before auction ended. put one bid in got it. brand new too. been searchin for weeks and this guy lives about 2 hours from me to boot. thanks for the help though.