1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Speedcast help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vincentz, Dec 1, 2012.

1. vincentz

vincentz Junior Member

Hello everybody, I was wondering if anyone has an 81-88 chevy 454 pump pulley that they can measure for me. Also it would work for a 6.2 diesel. Also a ford from 83-87 with a 460 without A/C. I need it for an 85 chevy k20 with a 6.2 but I looked up a bunch of things and these are all the same part number. if anyone has one that they can measure for me as I bought a pump at a flea market that has a pulley on it and want to know if I can use that one or need to find a used one because fisher no longer sells them. This is the last thing holding my truck back and I am really excited to finally get this thing going. Also if anyone has one they are willing to sell let me know.

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Pump pulley or crank pulley? I dont think it matters, never seen one that looks significantly different than another....

3. vincentz

vincentz Junior Member

I have the pulley that goes on the water pump. I need the one that goes on the pump. Thank you for the response.
    Vince