1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Speedcast conventional pump dis-engager ?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by PAGE2004, Oct 21, 2008.

1. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

Got my 7 footer all installed on my 92 Toyota pickup.( PUMP under the hood style) Does anyone know where I can get ahold of the mechanism that allows you to keep your pump v-belt on and dis-engage the pump ??

Id love to get this.

Thanks.

Toyota wPlow.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  2. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

PS- I have seen posts that call this pump clutch a "PlowMate" which was sold by Fisher but discontinued. After researching the PlowMate from Fisher - this accessory was a headgear replacement part that was to be used during the offseason ... like a pushbar.

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

yep plowmate is off season headgear push bumper unit. i like mine super beefy and clean looking.

what you want is pumpmate. replacement pully for pump with 1/4-20 bolt to lock in when needed. and i love mine i have.

ebay or other places is were you will find one. or old stock at dealers. and there was diffrent size pullys so check yours to any you find.