1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by maximus44, Oct 25, 2008.

1. maximus44

maximus44 Senior Member

Has anyone seen the " SPEEDBLADE" from degelman industries?
    Has anyone used one? Check out the video on their site,looks very efficient.
    Any feedback would be appreciated. You guys are great for picking out the good and bad in equipment.
    Thanks in advance, Maximustymusic
  2. Bill Rowe

Bill Rowe Member

We had a Degelman blade one our 1st. tractor , a Kubota M120. The thing was like a bulldozer.
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I saw one that they had displayed at a farm show eailier this fall. Degelman builds a good product from what i have seen, but have never run any of them. I dont know what it would be like when you got onto ice with it, or got deep heavy snow. Better have a big skid on I think. Now what I want is the icebreaker on the fron of the 924g, that would be sweet!!
  4. maximus44

maximus44 Senior Member

The unit itself weighs aprox 1200lbs,expands to 15 feet,or boxes up to as little as 7 feet.
    Do u think a 90hp skid can push it?
  5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member