1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

space in blizzard's plow lights

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by frndinalowplace, Feb 23, 2005.

1. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

ok it might b a dumb question but y is there a space in between the headlight and the amber turnsignal in the blizzards plow lights please reply

2. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

Yes the turn signal is about 3" from the headlight box. (These are the Blizzard lights, mounted on my after-market bumper which has none of the problems reported with light tower movement.)

HID lights small.jpg

3. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

thats bumper looks a he** a lot better than the standerd but i still want to the purpoes of this spacing

4. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

It's a design thing. Playing with lights makes the plow look more modern. At least so sayeth two manufacturers.

I would have prefered a solid box including the turn signal which would have allowed the mounting of the High Intensity Discharge relay inside the headlight.....

5. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I believe Hiniker headlights are similar to those that are on the Blizzard.

William