1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SP 575 mini pro snow ex question

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by KINNCO, Feb 25, 2007.

1. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

Just installed last night....got ice??? :mad: we didn't LOL:cry:

Few questions:help:

When you hit power turns on it runs fast for a second and then goes to 10 on the digital readout and still runs...won't go any lower this normal ?

Can anyone give me some settings for spreading bag salt on the digital readout to get me started?

Drives??
    Lots??
    Ect..?
    Blast??

2. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

Its normal for the spreader to power up to 99 then die down to the setting.

I use my spreader at about 30-40 for doing parking lots, gives a nice concentrated coverage that spreads about 5ft of each side of the truck. Then for wider drives it gets bumped up to 60.

3. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

when do you blast?:
    setting for one line

4. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

i run from 30-40 also on lots on drives if aits a 1 car width then only 10-12 maybe 15-20 for a double wide drive. the only time i use blast is one lot i have has corner that is easier to just hit the button than stop and back up into it with blast i can be about 10' away and still get some salt in there.

5. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

thanks guys:salute: