1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southside Indy Subs Needed!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by FFD133, Jan 16, 2007.

1. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

In case it does actually snow sometime here in Indy, I need more trucks! Anyone available to dedicate a truck, or a few trucks, or whatever, I have enough work to keep us busy around the clock! All accounts are on the Southside of Indianapolis, from Franklin Township to Whiteland.
  2. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Looks like we are going to get some snow here after the game on Sunday, so if anyone is available to sub, give me a shout!
  3. HoveysLawnCare

HoveysLawnCare Junior Member

Hey, Scott. Chris Hovey here. I had talked to you back in the summer when you were working in my neighborhood, (Hunters Run). Anyway I am always looking for extra work!
  4. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Chris, when you get a chance, give me a call at 317-538-1762. I will be busy until the evening tomorrow (Monday), but after dinner and all day Tuesday I will be available to talk. Thanks. Scott