1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southland Landscaping 2013/14

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cubplower, Dec 11, 2013.

1. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Hey guys, Figured id start a thread with some of my pictures this year

2. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Mostly just pictures of my truck right now. The tractor is an 855. And before the haters start the tow mirrors were flipped up because i was towing the gooseneck trailer right before the sander went in and i haven't felt like adjusting them yet

3. dirtyscag

dirtyscag Senior Member

Nice equipmnt and goodluck this winter! Have you thought about airbags for the truck? I have them in my pickup and love them.
  4. wislxer

wislxer Member

Got any action pics of that 855? In what capacity do you use it?
  5. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Dirtyscag- Thank you i do my best to keep my things looking nice. Yup the airbags are going in soon. They are needed ASAP.

Wislxer- I don't have any now but ill be sure to get some, we are expected to get some snow this weekend. It mostly gets used for sidewalks at a small condo and to clean up when cars move around at the condo and a place small lot next door. But if i am elsewhere and can't get to those for a while the tractor can at least have these lots open in a decent time. The 5' plow is too small though. Next year i will probably build a 6-7' push box for it.
  6. Ant118

Ant118 Senior Member

good old cummins 12v. How many miles on her? I got a 2000 24v in that setup with a full banks kit on it. What size fisher? 8'?

oops saw in your sig its a 7.5'. Im running a 9' western pro plus on mine. Finally put 1 ton front springs in mine this year. The sag was getting bad. and the 33" Duratracs weren't helping since they were rubbing with the plow up lol.
  7. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Yup the 12 valve's never let me down. I just turned 94k on it. I bought it last novmber with 74k. Next year its probably going to get an 8 or 8.5 footer and resprung all around. The 7.5 just doesn't cut it on 3/4 ton and up trucks
  8. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like your shop and seeing the J.D. green. :)
  9. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

That's not my shop in the truck pics its the company who i do sub work for shop. I do wish i had indoor area to work on my truck but our farm is based around horses. Ill grab some pics of both later.