1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Wisconsin snow storm

Discussion in 'Weather' started by swisconsin, Feb 6, 2008.

1. swisconsin

swisconsin Junior Member

Well its been fun. I have been out since 11 last night and we have well over 10 inches. Stopping home quick to get some dinner and head back out and do it again.
    It has been pretty much been coming down hard since last night and hasn't really let up so it will be a long night again.
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Still snowing hard here also. Drifts are becoming an issue. Stay safe.
  3. swisconsin

swisconsin Junior Member

Well I would say thank god its friday but after 3 days of plowing i am a little beat.The weather guy is talking another possible 1 to 3 on monday plus all the wind that is coming this weekend to create some nice drifts So i know I will be out again. My poor truck has taken a beating but in the end the money is worth it

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i have a bunch of family in lafayette county and they call all the time to tell me how much snow they have and we have none :realmad: