1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Wisconsin, Driver and Shoveler Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by SchneiderPlowin, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I am Located in Southern Wisconsin, (Janesville) and I just had a sidewalk guy and a plow truck driver quit on me.... So I have a 1 ton 1999 chevy with dump bed and a 8 foot 6 to 11 foot blizzard plow and other equipment to work with, I want some one that is good with people and helpful and willing to go the extra mile, I want to find someone that will treat my business as if it was their own... Please send any resumes to schneiderplowing@charter.net, I am willing to pay for experence, and need to someone to be handy, and be avaible 24/7, I don't need or want sub's with own equipment, I want someone to operate my equipment.... thanks Neal Schneider ussmileyflag

2. Still looking, for a few good people! call me 608-931-4604

Neal Schneider

3. I would like to hire a few more workers, anyone know of anyone?
    Thanks in advance?

4. Billious

Billious Member

I'm up in Madison so probably no good for covering your shortages, but if you need a sub for mop up on a day after, I could probably help out. F-350 with 8.5' Snow Dogg V, plus I have a sidewalks crew with blowers and ATV/Plow combo.

5. Give me a call 6089314604

6. No shovelers needed....just plow driver