1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Wi.

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Premier, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

southern wi to get 6-10" wesport Looks like w are starting out like last year.. hang the plows,load the salters and get r done!!:D

2. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Premier, Where you at? I've got a friend just down the street who's company name is Premier Lawncare. Obviously your not him. But, I'm in WI too.

3. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

I'm ready. Just waiting for some snow to fall before I fill up the salter.

4. Ready here again, snowing moderately here slushy half inch on the roads so far. Hope this gets done soon, I wanna get out and plow.

5. swisconsin

swisconsin Junior Member

This is great I bought my truck late in the season last year its nice now not to miss out on the $ let it fly

6. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Hopefully this early season is a sign of things to come for this year, let it snow!

7. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

Nice. A warm warm wet snow....then it turns cold. Hope you all got most of it done before it turned to hardpack. I got stuck with one parking lot that had car traffic all over it.Extra work for me.

8. Longae29

we had a couple parking lots that were heavily traveled that looked god awful. Thankfully the sun was out today after the snow stopped, so all of our parking lots are once again down to wet glorious asphalt

9. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

The weather forcast for this entire comming week looks like none of us will be sleeping much.

10. Longae29

Agreed, not going to waste my time this sunday watching the packers instead of sleeping like i did last sunday. Have a few cocktails tonight, sleep all day tomorrow, we filled our trucks with gas and salt on the way back in today, so we're ready to go for tomorrow night.

11. Signature lawns

Signature lawns Junior Member

Just a shout out to all fellow wisconsinites out there!! We are getting our feet wet this year. New to the

site, and finding it very informative and helpful. So far we have residential accounts only (8). We are

located near southridge. Looks like Sunday night/Monday morning another 2-3. Then, Tuesday might

be a dumper!! payup

12. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

Hey signature lawns. My sister in law might be looking for some one to plow her driveway. She is right around 33rd and layton and just bought another house closer to the southridge area. p.m. me if you are interested in plowing.

13. Signature lawns

Hey Mayor, check your messages...I left our phone # if your sister-in-law is interested. Thanks in

advance. :)

14. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

We're ready, bring it on:nod:

15. Badgerland WI

Badgerland WI Senior Member

Wow...what a forecast! 6"-12" likely with possibilities of 15"+ just north of Milwaukee. I should just buy stock in Monster this year... :dizzy:

Another shout-out to fellow cheeseheads!

16. Signature lawns

This has got to be deja-vu all over again for everyone :eek:

17. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

yea twin cities aint gettin **** deja-vu alright

18. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

I now live down near Burlington but, grew up in Oak Creek near 27th St. and 8 Mile Rd. (by 7 Mile Fair). So I used to go to Southridge quite often w/ friends.

Good luck. I'm sure your market is ALOT better than mine.