1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southern NH Thread

Discussion in 'Weather' started by TurbDies2500, Jan 15, 2008.

1. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Hey Guys, I havnt really seen a thread just for New Hampshire so i thought i would start one. We just got a good size storm yesterday which was good. Just checking out there to see what people are hearing and thinking about thursday into friday later this week. I have heard a couple things. I have heard that there is a snow and rain and also all snow for southern NH. who knows. Let me know. Thanks

2. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

So. NH here on the Mass line in Salem...all I've heard is it may be a fast mover with the sleet/rain line close by...as one meteorologist used to say "TTTC" (too tuff to call) :rolleyes:

3. mmplowing

mmplowing Member

So far I am hearing tomorrow night a coating to an inch and then 1-3" if slop on Friday. Yuck I want plowable fluffy snow :p

4. earl964

earl964 Member

I am also in Salem and I heard 2" of slush.

5. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Well its not looking too good for the snow tomorrow morning but there is a chance for Saturday now i guess. Hopefully we can get something then. They are not to sure about the storm track yet but hopefully it will give us some nice powder. :drinkup:

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Didn't sound to me like anything more than flurries, but we'll keep an eye on it!