1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southern NH Looking for work

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ironworks01, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ironworks01

ironworks01 Member

Hello ,
    I am looking for some work in londonderry/ derry/ manchester area. residential or commercial. Anyone looking for subs in this area. I would also consider driving someone else's truck. Before you laugh at my truck I am an ASE Master Tech. So mechanically It's runs like new. 1990 K3500 454 8 ft fisher w/foil and 1.8 yard fisher spreader.

thanks mike
    603-396-9879

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

i know that in Manchester there is a company called Certified maintenance or something like that and they are huge, i would contact them if i were you.

3. ironworks01

ironworks01 Member

Hey thanks alot. I will look into it. I just bid on 3 VIP autoparts lots. Hope they work out. Thanks for your help.
    mike

4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Anybody who knows anything knows that the older a Chevy gets, the better it gets!

5. ironworks01

ironworks01 Member

That's funny you say that. I just put some new exhaust manifolds on and gave her full tune-up. Man that 454 is powerful it helps it has 4.11's. I pulled out of the parking lot today at work doing a full smoke show. I was laughing my ass off and the kid in a honda next to me was horrified a 1 ton truck could do that.
    he asked if it was stock. I replied I'll race you for titles ,and he said no way. He would have kicked my ass ,but he doesn't know that.........
    sorry to ramble thought it was funny.
    mike

6. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I've surprised a few people who didnt think a diesel could light up all four rear wheels.