1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southern New England Landscape Expo - July 22 - 23, Bridgeport, CT.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowplowjay, Jul 16, 2003.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

New show information

Ok I just received this in the mail and here it is for all to read:

Second Annual Southern New England Landscape Expo.
    July 22 Noon till 8pm
    July 23 10am till 4pm
    The Arena at Harbor Yard Exit 27 off I 95 Bridgeport CT.

Demonstrations by:
    Precision Work, E-Z Dumper of New England, John Deere, Northeast Stihl, Wesco Inc, Bobcat, and many more.

There is also another show in Ct on July 22nd at the Durham Fair Grounds.

If anyone is going to attend either one of these please pm me so maybe we will meet up for a quick hello :D

Jay

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Jay, I am going to edit the name of this thread to reflect the show.

~Chuck

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Well I attended the Connecticut Groundskeepers Association Show today that was held at the Durham Fair grounds here in Central CT. It was a very nice show. I got to test out a Bad Boy zero turn, a Walker zero turn, a few Ferris mowers and a few Bob cats and some Stihl stuff. Very nice show with lots of grass to test the equipment out with. I also saw Bill Renda (PROSNO) and his Ford with the Blizzard sitting at the Blizzard booth handing out Snow Business Magazine copies for SIMA. I had to rush to the show from work so I fergot the Digi camera. Im dissapointed I would have liked to have gotten some pictures for the site.

Jay