1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Monmouth Northern Ocean County NJ subs needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by brickman671, Nov 11, 2009.

1. brickman671

brickman671 Junior Member

"I am currently looking for subs for the jackson, lakewood & lakehurst area. Full coverage (labor, salting, plowing and machine work) prefered but cant be picky. Must sign noncompete and have valid insurance. Currently I have 6 jobs all either commercial or HOA. Per inch and time and material available. Terms of payment will be discussed upon insurance and noncompete compliance. call 732-367-0082 ext 14 ED

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

We'd consider something in or around Jackson, NJ. Are these multiple smaller properties or one larger site per sub?

3. brickman671

brickman671 Junior Member

currently all my jackson work is filled. I am on the cusp of a 150 unit retirement community in the Bricktown area. should no next week if it is sold or not.

4. dannyslawn

dannyslawn Senior Member

What do you pay for plows on pick ups and single axles and boxes on skids, back hoes, and loaders? How about salting?

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

what other services do you guys sub out over there?