1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southeaster PA Out of Calcium,

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Dooleypyne, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Dooleypyne

Dooleypyne Junior Member

Is anyone else having trouble finding a calcium supplier at the moment? Everywhere seems to be out and every other company in our area is out. We usually order 20-30 pallets per delivery. If anyone has a supplier let me know!

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

You can thank the mechanical failure on a cargo ship for the non existence supply, at least that's the letter I got from the one supplier, just use a blend, customers don't know the difference

3. Dooleypyne

Dooleypyne Junior Member

What blend are you using and where are you getting it from?

4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Just generic magic salt, there is a local supplier of palatalized salt, Northeast Chemical in Lansford PA, too far for you problably

5. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

4-winds Concrete in Hellertown, PA has Calcium. I just picked up 25 bags from them a few days ago and they have a stock pile of pallets. The stuff is tetra calcium flake. Works really well but is real dusty.... Phone # is 484-241-5579. Hope this helps!!

6. Dooleypyne

Dooleypyne Junior Member

We finally got a couple of truckloads in so we r in good shape at the moment. Thumbs Up