1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Southeast Wisconsin Snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by toby4492, Dec 1, 2006.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Mother nature is finally cooperating with us today. Some areas currently under a blizzard warning. Snowfalls expected anywhere from 3" to 16" depending on the area you live.:bluebounc
  2. toby4492

I was out visiting dealers in CO Jan 8th- Jan 11th and told them all that it was about time to start sharing the snow. I placed my order while out there admiring pile after pile after pile.... of snow. Low and behold my order arrived early this morning. A nice little snowstorm.

Roughly 5 inches today baby!!:bluebounc :redbounce

Used the Toro for the first time since December 1-2.

I hope to see more here soon and wish the same for all of you out east. Let it snow !!
  3. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Was a decent little storm, heck I'll take anything plowable! Truck and plow performed flawlessly as usual, but I did manage to snap the cable on my winch somehow:realmad:
  4. toby4492

:redbounce:bluebounc IT'S SNOWING :bluebounc:redbounce

Maybe an inch or two by morning. Hopefully a good sign for the upcoming winter.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving.
  5. Looks like about an 1" on the ground here in Richfield maybe alittle less on pavement and tappering off in the next few hours. Im sure the same will be up there in Hartford, we do some work there. Plows and salters ready to go early in the morning. Just enough snow to plow and get our plowing on. Preseason snow payup
  6. toby4492

Looks like our first good chance for decent snowfall starts tomorrow around noon. Calling for 3-4 inches here in the SE part of the state then changing to sleet, freezing rain, rain, and maybe back to snow.

White gold :bluebounc White gold :bluebounc

Good luck to all of you out there plowing payup
  7. Well they are saying about 2-5" or so, but messy, sleet rain and snow. Some plowing and salting Id say but crazy driving so becareful guys. But like on report said if the low goes to the north more rain, moves further south more snow. WHO KNOWS haha payup
  8. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Just keep praying for SNOW!!!! Now they are saying 4"-6" by midnite. Then maybe changing to rain. Hopefully not.
  9. toby4492

About 4-5 inches :redbounce of the white gold before turning over to a mix of snow-sleet-freezing rain. Mainly sleet now which is continuing to accumulate. It's supposed to turn to all freezing rain around midnight :realmad:

Hope everyone is making payup
  10. toby4492

We are scheduled for a visit from an Albert clipper late this afternoon through tomorrow morning. Sounds like 2"-6" of fresh powder by the time it's through. :redbounce:bluebounc

Should be alot easier on my Toro than the snow-:gunsfiring:sleet-freezing rain-rain slop we had over the weekend.

Good luck to you all.
  11. toby4492

... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 am to 3 PM
    CST Tuesday...

A mixture of freezing rain... sleet and snow is expected to begin
    around 3 am... and continue into the early afternoon Tuesday. Ice
    accumulations may reach one tenth of an inch... with 2 to 4 inches
    of snow possible as well. payuppayup

Everybody be careful out there.
  12. toby4492

Snow Advisory: :redbounce:bluebounc

Issued at: 3:11 AM CST 12/28/07, expires at: 11:15 AM CST 12/28/07

Snow advisory remains in effect from 9 am this morning to 6 pm cst this afternoon,
    A snow advisory remains in effect from 9 am this morning to 6 pm cst this afternoon.
    Snow will spread over southeast wisconsin by mid morning. The snow may be heavy at times, especially from late morning and during the afternoon. Snow accumulations between 4 and 6 inches are likely.
    A snow advisory is issued when 3 to 6 inches of accumulations are expected in 12 hours or less, with winds less than 25 mph. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities. Use caution while driving.
  13. toby4492

Thursday: Cloudy. Light Snow Develops Late Afternoon/Early Evening. Quick Accumulation of 3-5". High: 35.
    Friday: Flurries. High: 32.

Looks like winter will be back now that 22" of December snow is gone. It's been quite the week with near 60 degree weather, thunderstorms, tornados:dizzy:. Sure hasn't felt like January this week.
  14. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

I realize this is an old post, but i figured in trying to "stay green" i'd recycle an old one, seems like I see enough people on here from wisconsin, so lets keep it going here.

Looking ahead to opening weekend of gun deerhunting the 11-15 day forecast doesnt look too hot.
    Friday, Nov 21
    High: 32 °F RealFeel®: 10 °F
    Very windy; cold with snow

Friday Night, Nov 21
    Low: 17 °F RealFeel®: -8 °F
    Very windy; cold with snow at times
  15. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I just posted some weather check it out ...Whats coming....Weather snow maps...
  16. 18lmslcsr

18lmslcsr Senior Member
    from WI.

I'm just tring to get yard cleanup done and catch some zzzzzz!

17. toby4492

Thanks for recycling my thread. Hope to keep it going and maybe we can catch up to the Ohio guys some day. LOL

Hoping everyone has a great season and makes lots of payup
  18. Longae29

Its snowing! one of my guys just called, meester andy is snow here for the parking driveway, we clean?
  19. Longae29

Loading up for our first salting operation of the year, hellz yeah! :waving:
  20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Sweet man,,,good luck!:waving: Saying a dusting to a inch of snow here tonight, but im not feeling it!:cry: