1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SouthEast PA Luncheon a success!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mike Hughes, Feb 12, 2001.

1. Mike Hughes

Mike Hughes Member

2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Had a great time guys. We'll have to get together somtime again! Geeze, dont we all look dapper! Thats me, left rear!

Now I know why it isn't snowing..... Mike drove there with his plow ON! Mike, you have to take it off in order for Mother Nature to give us some more of that white stuff!

3. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Sorry I couldn't make it guys.Just a little to far for me.
    Definitely a great looking bunch of guys.My guess is you had the waitress's drooling telling them how much money you guys are making :D
    Lots of luck to all.

4. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

I had a great time! Thanks chip for setting this whole luncheon up. Definitly want to do it again sometime!

5. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Dapper....

Yeah.... that's the word I was looking for. Thanks.

Who took the picture ??

And, is that BEER I see on the table?? Didn't you guys drive there??

Shame on you.

Oops... no.... I see that it's Coke in that pitcher....

6. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Actually John, it was 2 pitchers of.....Lemonade! And we were all responsible. They made a pretty good Burger too!

7. brandy

brandy Junior Member

Sorry I didn't make it!

Hopefully you guys will be getting together in the near future and I will be well enough to attend. Thanks for invite Chip!!!

8. Mike Hughes

Mike Hughes Member

John,

The waitress took the picture with my digital cam.

9. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Let's see the picture of her !!

10. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

I am with John Allin, I want to see the picture of the waitress.

Also, how about names to put with pictures?

11. Chip

Chip Member

Even with the last minute location change things worked out great we just moved down the street.
    The names starting at the right and going counterclockwise around the table are: Dave Highley a friend of Rick's he plows and is the Masonry business,Yours truly Chip, Evan528 a.k.a. Evan, Josh a new member to lawnsite today Skolnick's Landscaping, Dixie1 a.k.a. Tom, Mike Hughes, PaPlow a.k.a. Rick, and the last guy is a friend of Dave and Rick's sorry I forgot his name.

12. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Chip:
    Thanks for putting names with faces.

Who has the picture of the snow outside? :D

13. Skolnick's Landscaping

Skolnick's Landscaping Junior Member

Thanks chip for the invite, we'll have to get together again. Also everybody you don't want to see the picture of the waitress she not anything you would want. I'm pretty much a nymphomaniac and would never touch here.

14. PAPlow

PAPlow Member

Hey Guys...It was good meeting you all. Had a good time talking shop and just b.s-ing with everyone. We should do that once a year around the same time. Maybe same place.

Oh and Josh...Was that waitress really that bad. A little old for you young buck, but I would have $%#&* her...at least once. Nice

Sorry to any females that might be reading this. I don't mean to insult anyone.

15. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

Hey guys,

Look's like I missed a good time. I had some biz to take care of and then came down with the flu yesterday afternoon.
    It really kicked my a$$. Thought I would never say this but I'm glad it didn't snow last night. Anyway from all the talk about waitresses and John wanting pics, maybe the next one can be at "Whooters"????

MARK

16. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

PAPlow, are you feeling alright? J/K!

17. Mike Hughes

Mike Hughes Member

Maybe he had more lemondade then the rest of us........lol.

18. PAPlow

PAPlow Member

Evan...You met me. Do I look like I am feeling allright?

Good meeting you the other day!

Rick