1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

southeast michigan!!work

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by adam5557, Feb 27, 2005.

1. adam5557

adam5557 Member

Hey I am a 15 year old looking for work with a contractor. I got my own snowblower and have been doing residential accounts for about 5 years and have some experience. If any one needs a shovel boy i am looking to get some experience.I live in the birmingham area and can get a ride anywhere close . Im ready to work !!! thanks! All take on any work!Ready to work ASAP . and am also looking for a landscape job when spring comes around so give me a holler of you need help.thanks

2. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

15. I dont think we can hire a minor for snow or landscape? never have. anyone know the law here<>? i would work you> but im on the far East side

3. adam5557

adam5557 Member

I am positive i can work because you are allowed to bag groceries at 14 and it is jsut part time so its no big deal. Tell me if you need me to work..thanks.

4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Sorry man,only thing you can do is work a shovel for a commercial company...

5. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

i think cam is right. you could use a shovel, dont know if you can use snowblowers. And as for summer work . i think you have to be at least 16 to operate lawn equip, although you may be able to labor on the landscape crew, clean up , sweep, carrry sod or brick>? better check into this one??

6. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Once again you have to be 18 to operate any commercial equipment in the state of Michigan .Only thing he can do is work machinery...

7. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Sorry was to say non-machinery...

8. Wilburn Parks

Wilburn Parks PlowSite.com Veteran

call me

I think I can use a shoveller. 248 765 -7855

9. adam5557

adam5557 Member

Hey wilburn do you need me tomorow and if so what time..I get off school at 3pm and can help you out. How much do you pay.thanks

10. Wilburn Parks

Wilburn Parks PlowSite.com Veteran

Call me when you can work tomorrow and I'll let you know when I can use you. I tried PM you but it said you wouldn't take pm's. Call me if you need more info.Wilburn