1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

South west Michigan

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by cameo89, Jan 4, 2009.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

well here are a few pics that the ol lady took for me last week end, I have alot more, but w/ this slow a$$ dial up, may take a little while, this storm was apx. foot in a half of snow w/ 5' + drifts.

cameo 010.jpg

cameo 034.jpg

cameo 035.jpg

cameo 036.jpg

cameo 037.jpg
  2. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

a few more

cameo 038.jpg

cameo 040.jpg

cameo 041.jpg

cameo 042.jpg

cameo 011.jpg
  3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

me and the ol lady, same day

cameo 023.jpg

cameo 032.jpg
  4. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

looks about like what we got up here for new years... fun stuff....

i didn't know we're supposed to take a pretty assistant with us....... course, if i called mine the old lady, i'd be out shoveling :))
  5. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

I called he my ol lady, not old, she is a yr. younger than me! she does a great job keepin wipers clean, food ready 4 me, sauces open & full, she even does some shoveling from time 2 time! it is a pleasure 2 have her ride w/ me, cause yrs past I always road alone other than my little girl came w/ me a few times and shes 3 1/2 now!
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I'm glad you got snow and all but those pictures are horrible....she can do better than that:dizzy:
  7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

I bet you haven't plow much this past week
  8. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

are you jealious? if you don't like my pics then DON'T LOOK! I'm thinkin not to bad for cell phone pics, you got better?????
  9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!