1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

south jersey sub needed!!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Guzzo856, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 Member

looking for a few subs to plow, also looking for ppl to run sidewalk crews, plow truck with operator 480 an hr. contact me at 856 340 3266, or email guzzolandscaping@aol.com

2. carrfamily01

carrfamily01 Member

Employment

Hello, I have 2 Ford F350's w/ 8' and 8.6' Western Plows. Trucks are reliable and so am I and my other driver. I live in Union County and willing to travel. Let me know the specifics and we can talk. Thank you in advance.

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Email went your way

4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

$480 an hour....Im packing my S%&T right now and Moving to NJ......:laughing:....:waving:

5. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 Member

sorry i mean $80 an hr, haha

6. Dirty Jersey

Dirty Jersey Senior Member

I might be interested. I'm over in EHT. I also plow for my neighbor,who is one of the bigger landscape businesses. What area's(counties/towns) do you currently service. Sorry for all the questions, just seeing how far you go Atl and Cape May Counties?

Thanks,
    John