1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

South Jersey Plowing - Vogel Landscaping

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by VogelLandscapin, Feb 8, 2009.

1. VogelLandscapin

VogelLandscapin Junior Member

Hey everyone tell me what you think about my F250 plow truck!

2. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Haven't I seen these pics somewhere else lol
  3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck Dave! That truck is HUGE
    Looking forward to seeing action pictures
  4. VogelLandscapin

KL&M - You may have saw these on lawnsite! I just posted them on a thread there! Besides that I just took the pics last week.

Quality Sr- Thanks very much! I wish I had more pictures but my uncle used my camera before the storm and killed my batteries. So I pull my camera out to take pictures and the batteries are dead! BUMMER. But next storm ill get more. I work out of South Jersey though and good winter storms are few and far between.
  5. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, thats where I saw them. I was just giving you a hard time. This is Lawn Freak
  6. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

western all the way! Looks good! That is one llllllllllong truck lol.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

couldent iimagine plowing with a truck thats 376 feet long.
  8. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Add duals to it and you have my truck ben, nice looking truck BTW.
  9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

EWW, a Ford.

Nice looking truck. Looks like it should be pretty versatile between hauling guys and the dump insert. Looks like an awfully small blade on the truck though?
  10. VogelLandscapin

mark - the blade is an 8 foot it extends to be a little shorter then the mirrors. its just a trick of the eye the way the photos were taken lol!
  11. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

nice lookin truck! im trying to find a set of those 20" rims, i want to use them in the summer and keep these 18"s for winter duty with a 35" tire.

when you have the blade fully angled and are turning, do your tires track into the snow or are they still in the cleared path? the reason i ask is b/c i have a crew cab long bed 350, and thats why I got the 9'2" plow.
  12. firsttimeplower

firsttimeplower Junior Member

Nice truck man how to you like the new 250's.
  13. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Atleast take the side boards off an get a little visibilty. I hate plowing with an insert thats why mine comes out.
  14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pics...where in south jersey? I run my operation out of holmdel.

The truck looks sweet...dont listen to the little girls that say(you cant see with that board in the way):p Its a plow truck guys, stick your head out of the window if you can. Or learn to use mirrors
  15. VogelLandscapin

yea with the mirrors i can see everything on both sides pretty well.. and you cant see out of my back window barely anyway the protector with my insert has very low visibility so i just got used to plowing with my boards there. I work out of the blackwood area. also when i am turning with the plow fully tilted i never really too notice as to if the tires stick out or not ill have to check that out next time.
  16. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Hey Vogel, I see you made it here too!!!! That truck is very nice. The logos go very well with it, did you design them? You should post some clean pictures of it when you get a chance!!!!
  17. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Beautiful truck. Very clean looking.
  18. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I couldn't plow with that rig...4 door long box, with a dump insert and a small straight blade like that! I wouldn't get a dang thing done except covering tracks or wasting time
  19. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Yikes. You must be overloaded with that truck all the time. What does it weigh with the insert empty? Like 8500-9000 lbs?