1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

south east michigan light shops

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

Does any one know where you can buy and have installed lights/strobes etc in se mi? I know of that place in livonia but I was looking for something on the east side.

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

theres Code five emergency on hildebrandt street in romulus ...... winders police equipment in southgate, mi .... east side i believe there is a company called Canfield's Truck equipment right by the Chrysler warren truck assembly thats on the eastside ..... hope this is helpful ..
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I just finished my 4th install last Friday, you get the material I can install them for you. How big and what type of vehicle do you have ??

Plus if you help me out a bit you can save even more payup

Send me a PM
  4. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Careful Eyesell, you're gonna get spanked by the plowsite gods for promoting yourself like I did. :realmad: Can't talk business using plowsite, even though you're just trying to help out fellow plowers. :alien:
  5. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

Canfield on Mound Rd in Warren, South of 9 Mile Road. They install lights and sell other equipment for trucks, including plows.

I also believe there is a tow truck supply company in NE Detroit, not sure of the name, but try the internet.

JCL in Maconb Twp sells some lights, don't know if they install though. They also sell plows.
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

who dares to promote themselves

7. groundbreakers

cute !!!! ...
  8. groundbreakers

lemme guess they also monitor PM's also .. ehhh ...
  9. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

PriorityOne is in Livonia, might be the one you're talking about. I would use them or Canfield.
  10. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

yes they do monitor pm's...

i am gunnign fro a "junior" sponsorship as i want to be a sponsor so badly...i just can;t justify 300 a month.....please set up something for us little guys plowsite.....
  11. groundbreakers

just shows ya how bad the U.S. dollar is deteriated over the years ... you cant do anything in todays society without being outrages ...