1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Source for relay pack wire ends

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by snowdays, Nov 11, 2013.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have a harness that I would like to replace the wire ends that slide into the bottom of the relay bases. They are not a standard female quick connect end. Has anyone ever found a source for these? If so, what is the industry standard description and part number. Thanks.
  2. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

I don't have a source, but offer a solution... You could tin and solder the wires to their respective connections on the relays. Throw some dielectric grease on them and forget about em'. If a relay fails, it's easily soldered off and a new one installed. I have relays under my hood for HID lighting and this is how I did it as I was replacing corroded female spade terminals on a regular basis.
  3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I have a source for water proof relays and connecters, 5 pins 87a relays if that's the kind your talking bout. they are a tad on the salty side, but I have never had any fail yet