1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Souple quick pics from yesterday

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Kybol, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

It was warm and crazy windy one day and drifted this road over and the next morning when we went out, I could walk on the drifts already, so the tractor could do nothing with it.. We had to get a cat in to open it back up, thats why the banks are so huge.
  2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

wow that thing must move a lot of snow. o ya you might want to edit your title you put souple instead of couple.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Don't eat the YELLOW snow by the right rear tire:D
  4. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

Ha, I think it is just the reflection from the tire though.
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice tractor, Nice pics!
  6. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

tymusicYa got to get a snow blower cuz the more ya stack the snow, create banks the more potential for building huge snow drifts.:salute:.....................
  7. Dubliner

Dubliner Senior Member

How true, how true! A client asked me once how here drive(carved through the middle of a field) could drift so much in a half inch storm. I said take a half inch blowing over a thousand feet of field and you have the potential of 500 inches of snow in your drive.
  8. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

Yeah a blower would of been nice, but there is only a couple spots it could be used, and the rest is in the bush or muskeg. I just dont think it would make sense to buy one for a quarter mile of possible drifted road out of the probably over 100 miles we have to do.
  9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

We all know what JD is doing right now when he saw those pictures.:nod:
  10. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

How well does that push without weight in the rear? Fluid filled tires?
  11. Kybol

Kybol Senior Member
    from Alberta

No fluid in the tires, we do usually have some big tires on the 3 pt hitch for a drag and I can just lift them if I need the weight, but even without it pushes good.