1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Soundoff Signal mini led lightbar AMBER mag mount in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatboyNJ, Jan 11, 2010.

1. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

selling the mini pinnacle led lightbar in AMBER with magnetic mount that i just baught...its arriving tomorrow, but i came across my old hide a ways that i thaught i had gotten rid of so i dont really need this...

will prefer to selling locally, i am in central jersey

i need 200 for it local, goin to give it a few days to see if sum1 wants to pick it up
    if not then i will sell for 220 shipped

as i said the lightbar is scheuled to be delivered tomorrow so i dont have pix of the actual bar, but it will be unused and 100% brand new
    thanks

2. cody_lick

cody_lick Junior Member

Upload some pictures ASAP might be interested if no I no people who might be

3. Landmass

Landmass Junior Member
    from Calgary

did you sell it yet ?

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  5. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

yes that is the lightbar..you can also see it on soundoffsignal.com under mini lightbar

i dont have pix of the actual lightbar its being delivered today....seems like they are back ordered at most places for all amber

and i am in aberdeen. close to all major roads and highways

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Let me know how long is the wire on it and also why don't you return it ? it will cost you less that way no ?

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I'm gonna give you a free bump. My buddy has one of these in red for the fd he is on. Its bright as all get out.

8. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

says on the website that the magnetic mount has a 10ft wire and cig plus with rocker switch for on and off and pattern selelction....i was goin to return it but they refunded my shipping already cuz i paid for 2nd day air on dec 26 and am just getting the lightbar today...so i rather loose 20 bux then deal with shipping back to the company and having to wait for a refund...

i prob should just keep it but i wanted to see if there was some interest in it

9. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

aight i got it yesterday...u can check the website for pictures..if u want pix of the actual lightbar i will pujll it out of the box after work today

10. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

bump...want to sell this week...any1?

11. cody_lick

cody_lick Junior Member

Do u have a link to the actual light bar itself

12. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

here is the link from the website http://soundoffsignal.com/warnamber/lightbars/lb_EPL7000.htm

and let me know if you want pictures of the actual light bar in my posession, i took it out of the box, made sure it worked an packaged it back up, but if you want pix let me know and i will take it out for ya

13. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

heres pix of the actual bar in my posession...sorry about the quality

0113001938.jpg

0113001943.jpg

0113001944.jpg

14. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

bump...210 shipped in the US

15. bln

bln Senior Member

Please call brad (248)-982-5263

16. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

you take 180 shipped? i could do paypal tonight

17. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

sold

18. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

Thanks FatboyNJ, can't wait to get it !!!