1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SoundOff Signal EPL7000 MiniPinnacle:

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by monson770, Dec 31, 2010.

1. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

I am new to this site, so let me say hi to everyone.
    next i would like to ask opinions on this particular mini led bar, has anyone sen it in use or used it?

seems like a great deal for the price, and i do not want to spend more than i have to. i have boughten a couple of the smaller cheap lights but they just end up burning out bulbs too fast.
    i do a mix of commercial and residential, and i want somethien that is bright enough to see me around the corner at my commercial jobs, yet not soo bright that all of the neighbors wake up when i come through the neighborhood. maybe i'm just trying to be too nice about the brightness, i do after all want to be seen, and not run into, or vice-versa..

any suggestions are welcome, as well as critisism. thanks!
  2. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Check on Strobes n' More's website they maybe able to fix you up cheaper. Check around you may be surprised at what you can find!

Also... Welcome Aboard! :drinkup:
  4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

bought and mounted two of them on our 06 f350 and they are amazingly bright. get the mag mounts so you have the momentary switch on the back of the cig adapter. take it apart and you can flush mount that switch to whatever panel you want.
  5. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

thanks guys for the input, i think that i will stick to the pinnacle, i guess i could save a lil money with the strobes, but i feel like the convenience of the light bar w/ magnets, would be a better fit for me..
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hahaha are you a dummy the guy never said to get a strobe bar he said to check out strobesnmore

but they don't sell sound-off so it doesnt matter.
  7. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

i guess if you don't understand what i was saying, you could insult me, or you could have just said nothing at all?
    i was referring to staying with the light bar i had chosen on the site i found it on, and also highliting the fact that i COULD save money if i were to purchase a STORBE KIT, not a strobe bar.
  8. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

the pinnacle mini bars are great little lights. I use them on my install all the time, I highly recomend them, check out my pics in my profile, I have a few pics there.
  9. Watkins

Watkins Member

Thanks for bringing that up monson770 monson770, I got alot of good info off this page.