1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

soundoff Pinnacle bar VS LED 3 bar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by JRS Landscaping, Oct 1, 2011.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

I have narrowed it down to those 2 bars. What one is better/brigher ( day and night)? Anyone have issues with water getting in?
  2. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

I like the pinnacle's Very wide angle, can be seen from any direction. for the price cant beat em. Never had any lens issues or water issues.
  3. firefighter4418

firefighter4418 Junior Member

i own a pinnacle and love it its bright day and night and for $250 a pinnacle is the way to go
  4. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I also own a pinnacle. It is VERY bright and has awesome angles. I would like it bigger, doesnt need to be, but looks small on my roof.
  5. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

I love my Pinnacle. Great price and its really bright.
  6. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Just ordered one 5 min ago....should be here by Wednesday. Talked to many people and it seems like pinnacle was the way to go over the led3 bar.
  7. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

I dont mean to hijack this thread at all, I am just curious as to whether or not you have them with the magnetic mounts or if you are permanently mounting them. I am looking at the magnetic mount but dont want to have to take it off all the time, does anyone leave them on all the time? Even year round maybe? I am just curious because I am going to be selling my truck after this plow season and want to keep the light bar. Any comments/concerns here would be awesome, I am very curious. Thanks!
  8. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

Mine is a mag mount but it stays on year round. I notched out the rear light and ran the wire under the headliner. I have it wired to the uplifter switches in my truck
  9. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Pinnacle is awesome. Let me know if anyone is looking for one!
  10. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

I am, preferably mag mount
  11. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD