1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sound off pinicale mini

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by KC2LLW, Jan 29, 2011.

1. KC2LLW

KC2LLW Member

Ok got my new plow and now I am looking for a warning light I really don't need a bunch of lights and only doing a few drives but want to be seen I was looking at rotors but they seem like they draw to many amps compared to LEDs I like the sound off pinnacle mini bar can any one comment on this light bar?
    Thanks
    Steve

2. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

You cant go wrong with a Pinnacle Mini, They are great little lights, I sell a bunch of them. They come in perm or mag mount and in a bunch of colors. Great light, Im sure many on here will agree.

3. KC2LLW

KC2LLW Member

How does it compare to the Whacker Lil Rebel?

4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

awesome bar, dont think there is a better value, paid 214+shipping. super bright and great visibility all around. mounted two of them on our 06 350.

was also considering the linear version of the whelen responder but it was more money and the soundoff was brighter.

5. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We've had them in stock for just a couple weeks and the customers love them. A very good bar for the money.

6. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

have heard all good reviews about them

7. SnowJersey

SnowJersey Senior Member

strobesnmore and safety lighting are both dealers on here. I've bought from both of them and they are both great people to deal with

8. KC2LLW

KC2LLW Member

Bought one from Strobes n more yesterday in stock and very fast shipping!!! actually UPS out for delivery today and got free shipping for entering plow site

9. KC2LLW

KC2LLW Member

Got my light bar tonight plugged it in and no go will not light with power on only lights when I advance the the different setting??? Am I doing something wrong or do I need to send back to Strobes n more?????

10. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Give them a call and I'm sure they'd try to help you out. Might just be a plug issue...

11. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Does anyone have any night videos of the Mini?

12. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

ill try and get one soon.

13. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Thank you.

14. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Looked on Sound Off's website and they offer a amber/clear setup but strobes n more doesnt have it listed on their site. Anyone get this color combo from them?

15. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

That combo may be hard to find as alot of towns/laws dont allow clear strobes anymore. atleast not around us here on the east coast. So most of us only carry all amber or some of the red blue combos. Anything is possible though. I have seen them and they are very bright in that combination. PM me if you like and I can get one on order for you and have it drop shipped to you.

16. plowin-fire

We are legal to run them in SD.

17. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

18. plowin-fire

What are we talking for price?

19. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

Plowin Fire - Sent PM