1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sound Off Hide-aways?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by pwrstroke6john, Jun 11, 2011.

1. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

Im looking to get some hide aways to mount in the turn signal part of my 05 superduty headlights. I want them to be clear when off, then amber when on. Has anyone tried the new sound off lights with the different lense covers? Im stuck between these and the vertex's

2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I have a set of both my Vertex's are mounted in my Dodge are clear. My sound off's are not mounted yet, I will be doing a vehicle change here soon. I have played around with the Sound off's testing the different lens covers and I cant tell hardly one from the other without mounting them inside a taillight len's. As far as the Brightness they are the same.I dont think you can go wrong with either one

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I have a set I am going to be putting in my truck. Haven't played around with them much, but they are bright! They all come clear and once on they are colored. I got clear one.

4. massfirefighter

massfirefighter Senior Member
    from mass.

The Sound Offs have a cruise light mode which you could use to supplement your park lamps.

5. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

I noticed the cruise mod, but i have so many marker lights on my truck it really doesnt matter. Also what is the prefered spot to mount the hide aways in the 05-07 super duty turn signals?