1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sound Like Good Deal

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Fordtruckman88, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Fordtruckman88

Fordtruckman88 Member

2006 f-250XL 6.0 crew cab 4x4 1,600 miles 30,000
  2. Fordtruckman88

Fordtruckman88 Member

im thinking about buying it so i can move my shovelers around and plow
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

That price has to be way under book value for that few miles.
  4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

for an xl thats not a bad price. does it have the xl headlights and grill or the xlt ones? auto or manual? power equipment package? the price doesnt seem bad at all but the truck is an xl so any resale is going to be cruddy.
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

now that sounds like a deal. i was looking at a 2005 ford f-350 lariat. 8ft bed. cd, leather. v10 54kmi they want $24,995 for it and when I talked to the sales man the other day he said he wont budge on the price.
  6. Fordtruckman88

Fordtruckman88 Member

auto xl grille
  7. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

I wouldnt touch the international 6.0.. Some say problems have been resolved by 05 and others have nothing but problems..
  8. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I say its too high buy brand new for same price. Herb Chambers is listing a f350 ext cab lariat for 38k with 6.4. I would think with the price of diesel closing in on $4 a gallon and the season is over and only 3 more months of 08 being built you could easily find a new one at a great deal and lower finance rate
  9. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

You couldnt GIVE me an XL Decor Package