1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sorry I jinx us

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mnguy, Dec 11, 2015.

1. mnguy

mnguy Member

Sorry everybody I bought a new sled this year and now no snow here in MN. Now I have two reasons I want snow, work and fun.

006.jpg

007 (2).jpg

004 (2).jpg

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Nice! I've had sleds, but it's been awhile. We're about to retire and move to our place up North full-time and I know I'll need to buy sleds, but the cost is giving me a cardiac!

3. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Just took mine out for the first time this year today.

4. NickSnow&Mow

NickSnow&Mow Senior Member

Nice sleigh. Hows plowing with a track skidsteer? Do you find its too slow?

5. mnguy

mnguy Member

I have never used the 323E in snow. I have a blower on it but have never had to take it out. We have a few JD wheeled skids and loaders. In a pinch would take it out but prob only if we really needed too. The 323 E is fast for a track machine though I think it goes over 8 MPH in two speed.

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

No kidding on the price of some of these! I was at a place that sells bikes, atv's, sleds etc. and saw one that sickered over 13k!!!!!!!!