1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sorry Guys

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PORTER 05, Dec 31, 2005.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

YA JUST WATCHED THE NEWS ONLINE AND THEVED ALREADY DOWN-GRADED HER, FROM 1 - 3 TO D-2,,,SUCKS....ARE WE WVER GOING TO HAVE ANY SNOW THIS WINTER...MAN NOTHING LIKE LAST WINTER....THERE CALLING FOR HEAVY SNOW NORTH OF THE MASS PIKE TUESDAY am , YA ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN IM PUSHING IT!:(

2. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Yea, I agree, but just as well more people will make it home safe tonight. Happy New Year !!!! :drinkup:

3. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

NOOOOOOO!!!! come on make it snow!!! haha we've already gotten a couple inches in newbury.....isnt the snow supposed to start up again????

4. Sparky925

Sparky925 Member
    from Mass

Mmmmmmmmmmm
    imdawrlus 2" in Newbury I was in Newbury lucky if I saw 1" just seeing the salt being put out around here.

But then again WELCOME to New England just wait 5 minutes and the weather will change

5. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

hey sparky where in mass u from??

the roads in newbury are 'pretty good'....high road was good...but the back roads are covered....i hope we get more....2 MORE INCHES AND I'M OUT PLOWIN!!!!!!

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Got about 2" here in RI. I'll probably go out in the early AM to plow 2 churches I have before their masses start. Other than that, I may just stay in.