1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Something's amiss here!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Roger Dodger, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Roger Dodger

Roger Dodger Senior Member
    from nw Pa.

What happened to the forum dedicated to "general talk" or "off topic" ... something along those lines, where we could post things like the following:

I see the censorship thread has been closed out of suggestion and frustration. First it's "keep it open to allow the truth to be told or shown". Now it's "close the thread to allow everyone to cool down". Waffles for breakfast anyone?:dizzy:
  2. johngus

johngus Senior Member

I Can't believe whats going on here!This was a great place where I enjoyed just hanging out reading and trying to help others,now I hope it doesn't become a political disaster.At least the SIMA site is up and running,hopefully people who don't want to be here will go there with their WEALTH of knowledge that someone like myself enjoys learning.Sean,PLEASE don't ruin Plowsite.I've read through the "Closed" thread and am quite sad about whats going on.:( :(
  3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Chuck Keough re-organized the main page to make the grouped items more in topic, the off topic forum is here
  4. campi

campi Member

something amiss

been reading alot to day!! been on site a few months, but been plowing for over 30 yrs. learned alot since i have been here, dont know whats going on but i hope it turns out ok, asked many ouestions always some to help out , great bunch of people, great site!!! Campi !!!!!
  5. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Not to worry its still there, its down bottom.:)
  6. Roger Dodger

from nw Pa.

I scrolled up and down on that list and somehow I still didn't see it the first time around. I need new reading glasses!:dizzy:
  7. fordhipo

fordhipo Junior Member

I have noticed you have to be logged in to see it.
  8. Roger Dodger

from nw Pa.

OK- that explaines it then since I wasn't logged in yesterday. I never paid attention to that little but important fact!
  9. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

The off topic section is amiss again MIA apparently...
  10. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

That forum has never left, yes, you do have to be logged in to view it.
  11. administrator

administrator Guest

cleaned this up, along with others...