1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Something new

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by firelwn82, Dec 4, 2007.

1. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

I figured out its not good to hook up when your tired. Not with chicks but thats not wise either. I'm talking an 810 power plow. I get to the first job and I notice is swing from left to right, its moving with out me touching the controller. Hmmm. Just moisture in the connection, no biggy. So I get to the second job and oh **** the left side drops and the right side is up. I set it down and the right side is still up higher than the left. SO I get out and look to see wtf. Turns out in my tired ****** state I forgot to put the pins in to lock it in. So I had to un hitch lift it up NOT FUN and block it up to height and hook it back up. This time placing the pins in there spots. :dizzy: What a day. That'll learn ya to stay up for 30 hours and then go plowing snow, pa ting. Well I hope you all get a good chuckle and a lesson learned. :drinkup:

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Thats dosent sound like to much fun.

3. firelwn82

Uhhhh NO, actually it sucked.

4. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

LOL, I bet Should of made a video so we could all share your pain !!

5. firelwn82

HA HA HA. Hundreds of comedians are out of work and your trying to be funny. Well it was kinda funny, NOT that funny though. lol

6. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

LOL, I do feel your pain. Out in the snow by your self, trying to fix something that is a 2 person job

7. GFX

GFX Member

Not to worry, I've done it too last year. My plow came completely off though. Had to lift it back up and get the kick stand out myself. Not fun. I felt your pain!

8. firelwn82

Yeah last year smae kind of deal. Left the stand down though, bent the **** out of it now I have to hold it in the locking hole with my foot in order for it to stay up. :dizzy: ****** take it easy GOSH, lol