1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Something for you snow blower guys...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SuperdutyShane, Nov 30, 2009.

1. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Saw this at Lowes today.... Has dual wheels, 45" wide clearing with, 420cc engine...

[​IMG]

Pic is a little small..

2. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

yea i seen that one to $2200 i think

3. SuperdutyShane

Yah, 2300 dollars! Ridiculous lol. They had one with an enclosure and you could fit two people in it practically.

4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I saw that at lowes and was considering it for my lowes account, price is a bit steep for it not even being an airens though

5. SuperdutyShane

I thought the price was pretty steep too. The cab was massive, literally could fit two people in it. I guess this would be cool if you were a retired homeowner or something.

6. briggsguy17

briggsguy17 Member
    from NW PA

Take that money and put it towards an Ariens, Simplicity or Toro. These large MTD made blowers are just part of the "bigger is better" gimmick aimed at the homeowner. In no way, shape or form is this for commercial use. The quality machines will outwork this one even at half the size. :)

7. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

I saw it a week or go also when i was licking up some pvc for my intake. Dually beast...

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

tractor supply has a cub cadet same size for $2,200. really nice blower. but too big.

9. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

10. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

How long to you think that will last? Same cheap drive system as a typical two-stage but has to push twice the weight.

I can't see it lasting long

11. FBN

FBN Member

That must be the Tim Allen signature series!:laughing: